There are days when I wish I could post about what God is doing on the OBX. However, the nature of my job doesn't allow me to disclose private conversations. What I can tell you is that God is speaking to the hearts of teenagers. He's calling them to witness to their friends in pretty radical ways. God's mending families and working miracles.
But here's my issue, I deeply long to share these incidents because I want God to receive glory for what he's doing. Being an external processor, it also makes it hard for me to make sense of what's happening without talking to someone else. Journaling helps. Prayer helps, but sometimes it would be nice to have someone else who talks back and shares in the moments when God is glorified. Perhaps sharing it with God and the person involved should be enough. . . .
So, if there's a lapse in my posts, it could be that I'm lazy. It could be that something stressful is going on. Or it could be that God is doing something so awesome and intimate in someone else's life that I just can't share it here.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment